High performance aeration for reservoirs
The Volcano II & Hydromax series aerators are the ideal aeration selection when a high performance, lower profile, floating surface aerator is required for your reservoir. This aerator series produces amazing aeration results due to its high GPM pumping rates and oxygen transfer capabilities.
The Hydromax Aerator series features Volcano II’s high volume performance with a conical display pattern. Hydromax is based on two types of aerators that are ideal for ponds, lakes and reservoirs;
- Available in (½ - 5½HP) models
- Easy installation in your pond, lake or reservoir
- Required depth is three feet (½HP operating depth is 2')
- Works in deeper depths with optional float mounted deep water intake
- Produces an erupting bubbling mass of water
- All stainless steel components
- Good quality
- Optional night glow LED lighting systems for all models
- Low profile float
- Comes with an exclusive underwater cable disconnect, Aqua Lock connector (ALC)
- Motor housing of stainless steel
- Energy efficient oil-cooled motor 1725 RPM
- CE Recognised night glow LED lighting systems
- Certified by UL & cUL
Shasta water aerator
The Shasta aerator is the sister to the Etna aerator. This aerator keeps a lower profile and simple elegance whilst providing great aeration in your lake or reservoir. Add lighting and the Shasta aerator positively shines at night.
Volcano II water aerator
We offer a specialist installation service for all our aeration equipment, this includes full cabling, control panel installation and setup of the aerator in your reservoir There are two main ways to install these units using the two techniques shown below;
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our reservoir aeration products or reservoir construction, reservoir maintenance and water management for reservoirs and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.