Aerators are an effective, natural, environmentally safe solution to the problems of algae build-up, aquatic weeds, bottom sludge and unpleasant odours in lakes, ponds and reservoirs. The Ultimax aeration system is the best solution for water quality problems in your lake or reservoir, when no fountain spray pattern or compressor is desired as this is an immersed aerator that shows no display but provides horizontal circulation of water and oxygen beneath the surface of your lake or reservoir,where it can’t be seen.
Run by the distinctive immersed electric motor, the actual specifically designed propeller on the aerator circulates water directionally. The Ultimax Aeration System is available in different versions:
1. Available as a Mixer or Aspirator.
2. Surface floating options and base mount to the bed of the lake or reservoir
3. Low-profile float fitted below waterline of the lake or reservoir.
4. Shrouded propeller produces greater circulation.
5. Rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel quality.
6. Adjustable attack angle for greatest performance.
7. Components of Ultimax aerators made from stainless steel.
8. High density floats constructed of polyethylene.
9. Can easily work within a pond of 2′ depth
10. Site specific with maximum influence zone
We offer a specialist installation service for all our reservoir aeration equipment, this includes full cabling, control panel installation and setup of the aerator in your chosen lake, reservoir or even a pond.
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our reservoir and lake aeration products or reservoir construction, reservoir maintenance, water management or fishery and consultancy services in Norfolk, Suffok & Essex please email email@example.com or call 0800 3891990.