A highly effective floating aerator for your reservoir
The Torrent Reservoir aerator is the most effective floating reservoir aerator on today's market. This unit allows non-restricted flow of water and even the smallest unit moves 90,000 litres per hour.
This aeration unit is available in single phase / 230 volt only.
At Heathland Aquatic Engineering we want to ensure that your investment continues to function to the best of its capabilities for years to come, so we offer our clients a winterising and servicing package. We have a fully stocked servicing centre for all your maintenance, servicing and repair needs.
The Torrent Reservoir Aerator Features
- Evolution-Water display 300m (h) x 700mm (dia.)
- SS2-Water display sizes vary depending on Kw unit size
- Simple Plug and Play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty with installation package / 1 Year Warranty for self installation.
We offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Aerator installation, anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the two techniques shown below;
We can supply aerators and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.