Aeration and moving water is one of the most important aspects when it comes to reservoirs.
This is why we aim to provide a wide range of floating aerators suitable to any size reservoir. The floating aeration style is definitely the most favourable option among the masses as it is a simple model with no restrictions from nozzles that simply propels water to the surface. This creates high volumes of surface circulated water. It is the stage where the water collides that the oxygen is transferred into the water and becomes dissolved oxygen, this is known DO.
Reservoir Aeration with amazing performance and minimum cost.
Our team at heathland Aquatic Engineering have made it their mission to be able to provide a range of floating aerators which are suitable for multiple applications. We believe that there are certain demands that should be met with any high class aeration product. These include;
- Reduced running costs.
- High performance and flow rates.
- Reliability and low maintenance.
- Product longevity.
- Reduced blockages.
Well, We have made sure that all of our floating reservoir aerators excel in all of these areas!
- Reduced Running Costs – No longer a need for large, inefficient motors which burn power and move very little water, up to date motor technology now means vastly increased performance and high transfer water flows without the electric bill racing out of control.
- High Performance – with flow rates set at 90,000 litres at just 750 watts, this is 50,000 litres more per hour than our competitors with the same 750 watt motor rating.
- Reliability / Longevity – all of the Floating Reservoir Aerators come complete with 2 years Warranty and offer high end drives using environmentally safe oil filled motors which extends the life well beyond the normal limits, we have seen installed and maintained units still running after 10 years.
- Reduced Blockages – Many of the cheaper Floating Aerators still use traditional pumps to transfer water, this means narrow chambers and fine grills which are easy to block. These are now gone, we have larger grills with increased surface areas to reduce suction flows coupled with the very same technology as used in our high end fountains which means no jamming.