Every managed lake or large body of water must have a reliable aeration solution in place. Superior aeration and de-stratification is essential for lakes and reservoirs that :
AquaAir diffused aeration systems are a perfect choice for aeration in reservoirs and lakes. These aeration units offer low power consumption compared to traditional style aerators and have no need for electrical parts in the lake or reservoir.
Aqua Air provides lakes and reservoirs with high-end aeration, circulation and de-stratification. Using bottom fitted diffusers, which help dissolved oxygen (DO) levels increase throughout the entire water column in the reservoir. The diffusers employ an extremely fine micro-bubble technology, which creates the highest diffuser oxygen transfer rate (OTR) possible for an aerator. The micro-bubbles bring water from the reservoir or lake floor to the surface where atmospheric oxygen is absorbed and then transferred throughout the water column in the reseroir. This process creates a circulating flow of water and consequently acts as a deterrent to thermal stratification (layers involving different temperatures inside the water).
The diffusers are linked by self-weighted super sink sir tubing to an innovative cylindrical design enclosure that contains one compressor (among four sizes of compressor). (1/3 – 1HP) ranged system sizes; operate with (1 – 6) diffusers.
1. Enclosure housing of stainless steel.
2. Heavy-duty cooling fan circulates air around the compressor.
3. Hasp latch of stainless steel.
4. Availability off ground mount and post mount.
5. Stainless steel cover and hardware with limited lifetime warranty.
6. Easy internal accessibility.
7. Selection of enclosure colours available.
8. High Density floats constructed of polyethylene.
9. Can easily work within a pond of 2′ depth
10. Site specific with maximum influence zone
High performance membrane diffuser technology for reservoirs
We supply an extensive range of aeration systems for reservoirs including AquaAir and Oxymax and our installation services are available to domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about Aquamaster reservoir aerators, fountains and lighting and our reservoir management services please email email@example.com, call 0800 3891990.