The AirPro diffused reservoir aerator is one of the most effective models on todays market for all scale of waterbody. The AirPro is available in various sizes from a single diffuser version all the way up to the largest 6 diffuser unit. These aerators are extremely strong, reliable and robust, they are designed to produce large volumes of air all year round.
The AirPro will only require servicing once every 2 years despite running 24/7. they are a popular choice for an organisation who are looking for high performance and sensible running costs.
The compressors are oil free and are available in single phase / 230 volt only.
Features and Benefits of the AirPro Diffused Reservoir Aerator
- Hi specification diffused air system.
- Very Low operating costs compared to industry standard floating aerators.
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth.
- No electrical components required in the waterbody.
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and low maintenance.
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- Self weighted Air Tubing.
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available.
- 2 Year Warranty on the compressors.
- 15 Year warranty on the Self Weighted Air Tubing and Compressor enclosure.
AirPro Diffused Reservoir Aerator installation
Our clients happiness is important to us and we know that having a professional take care of everything does just this. That is why we offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
We can supply aerators and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.