AquaAir diffused aeration systems by Aqua Master are a perfect choice for aeration in reservoirs and lakes. These aeration units offer low power consumption compared to traditional style aerators and have no requirement for electrical components in the lake or reservoir.
Aqua Air provides lakes and reservoirs with high end aeration, circulation and de-stratification. Using bottom fitted diffusers, dissolved oxygen (DO) levels increase throughout the entire water column. The diffusers employ a tremendous fine micro-bubble technology leading to the highest diffuser oxygen transfer rate (OTR) available today. The micro-bubbles bring water from the reservoir or lake floor to the surface where atmospheric oxygen is absorbed and is then transferred throughout the water column. This process creates a circulating flow and provides fantastic deterrence for thermal stratification (layers involving different temperatures inside the water).
The diffusers are linked by self-weighted Super Sink Air Tubing to an innovative cylindrical design enclosure contain one compressor (among four sizes of compressor). (1/3 – 1HP) ranged system sizes; operate with (1 – 6) diffusers.
Key Features of Aqua Air Diffused Aeration
- Overall water column circulation – up to 4000 GPM determined by diffuser depth
- Eradicates thermal stratification in lakes and reservoirs
- Increased dissolved oxygen (DO) levels reduces algae growth
- Expansion of the oxygenated habitat and ecosystem of the lake
- Reduces mosquito and aquatic midge-fly harmful infestations
- Eliminate foul odours in your lake or reservoir
- Reduces bottom sludge accumulation
- Super Sink Air Tubing is flexible and won’t crack even in cold temperatures
- Two available sizes of 100′ coils
- For quick connections Super Sink Air Tubing utilize PVC insert fittings
- Three diffusers are available
- Manufactured by Gast and Thomas
- (1/3 & 1/2HP) models are available in 120V & 240V single phase (Piston; PN)
- (3/4 & 1HP) models are available in 120V & 240V single phase (Rotary Vane; RV)
- Comes with thermal overload motor protection
- Comes with 2-year warranty
High performance Membrane Diffuser Technology
- Single membrane consists of flexible 12″ disc
- Dual membrane consists of two flexible 12″ discs
- Quad membrane consists of four flexible 12″ discs
- For sand or gravel weighting hollow base design is preferable
- Huge base area for soft bottom sediment
- Self-cleaning, reduced maintenance construction
- Ultra low back pressure check valve
- Based on micro-bubble technology
- Diffusers with Five year warranty
- To prevent biofilm and calcium build-up almost all membranes have a non-stick coating
We supply an extensive range of Aquamaster aeration systems including AquaAir and Oxymax and our installation services are available to domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about Aquamaster pond aerators, fountains and lighting and our pond management services please email email@example.com, call 0800 3891990.