The Evolution Spider & Arch uses two tiers of crisp cut streams to produces a dramatic fountain display to captivate any audience.
The Evolution Spider & Arch pond fountain pattern reached a height of 1.2m and a diameter of 4m and is a preferred design by many for small-scale ponds of half and acre or less.
We can also supply and install the same fountain design in a larger unit suitable for a lake or reservoir, if required. Details on these can be found in our lake fountain section. The design of this fountain allows for an advantageous flow of water to pass through the unit, meaning you'll get increased dissolved oxygen levels in the water in the same way as an aerator, but still achieve a breathtaking water display.
This floating pond fountain unit is available in single phase / 230 volt only
Heathland Aquatic Engineering understand that once you have a breathtaking fountain display to look at you want to keep it that way. So, we offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to help you achieve this. We also have a fully equipped fountain service centre for any repairs, servicing or maintenance provisions that you may require on your fountains. We offer these services to people who've had their fountain installed by someone else too.
Features and Benefits of the Evolution Spider & Arch Floating Pond Fountain
- Water display 1.2m (h) x 4m (dia.)
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty.
Evolution Spider & Arch Floating Pond Fountain Installation
We offer a full fountain installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- fountain installation, anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the following two techniques shown below;
We can supply fountains and our fountain installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.