The Evolution Metro creates a classic multi-streamed arch pattern using great precision to create a stunning surface effect
The Evolution Metro pond fountain has a pattern that reaches a height of 1.3m and a diameter of 1.8m. It is one of best on the market for small ponds (a pond of under half and acre in area). If you require a larger fountain for a lake or reservoir then we have a great selection on our lake fountain pages. The design of this fountain allows for a good flow of water to pass through the unit. This results in an increase in the dissolved oxygen level in the water much as an aerator would provide, but you still get a beautiful fountain display as well.
This floating pond fountain is available in single phase / 230 volt only
We have a fully equipped fountain service centre for the repair, servicing and maintenance of all fountains supplied by ourselves and other companies. We also offer a fountains winterising and servicing package should you wish to make sure your fountains stays in top condition and runs for years to come.
Features and benefits of the Evolution Metro floating pond fountain
- Water display 1.3m (h) x 1.8m (dia.)
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty.
Evolution Metro floating pond fountain installation
We offer a full fountain installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- fountain installation, anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these fountains units using either of techniques shown below;
We can supply fountains and our fountain installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.