Breathtaking water displays and low cost reliable floating pond fountains
Fountains offer an opportunity to improve the look of your garden, hotel entrance, golf course or local park pond and also provide a breath-taking display that adds to the appeal of your pond, making it a key focal point. Using a floating pond fountain has several benefits over traditional pumps mounted on the bottom of a pond, as it reduces loss of suction so your fountain will run 24/7 without loosing height. This also means less maintenance is required as debris being sucked from the bottom of the pond is reduced.
Floating pond fountains
Our floating pond fountains are not simply a pump with a float and display nozzle, they are specially designed fountains with a clear passageway through the pump and propellers, so the pump doesn’t get blocked or stall. They offer improved power efficiency and they all have high quality oil filled motors that give extended motor life. Some of our long-term customers use our fountain maintenance program and their fountains are still running after 10 years.
Pond aeration with increased performance/reduced cost.
We have been working hard to find a range of floating pond fountains suited to the demands of the uses required from our fountain range and we expect our fountains to meet the following demands;
- High performance and flow rates.
- Reliability and low maintenance.
- Reduced blockages.
- Product longevity.
- Reduced running costs.
The good news is that our floating pond fountains meet the above requirements with staggering results;
- High performance – with flow rates up to 90,000 litres at just 750 watts, this is 50,000 litres more per hour than our competitors with the same 750 watt motor rating. These increased flow rates also mean a heavier display which results in less wind drift and disfiguration of your display.
- Reliability / longevity – all our floating pond fountains come complete with 2 year warranty and offer high-end drives using environmentally safe oil-filled motors that extend the motor life well beyond the normal limits. We have seen installed and maintained pond fountains and aerators still running after 10 years.
- Reduced blockages – Many of the cheaper floating pond fountains still use traditional pumps to transfer water, this means narrow chambers and fine grills that block easily. On our fountains these have been replaced with larger grills with increased surface areas to reduce suction flows, coupled with the very same technology used in our high-end fountains, which means no jamming.
- Reduced running costs -there’s no longer a need for large, inefficient motors that burn power and move very little water. More up-to-date motor technology means vastly increased performance and high transfer water flows without the electric bill racing out of control.