Moving water and the resulting aeration is important for any pond or water feature, as still water can become stagnant and unpleasant. The need for water movement and aeration in a pond makes our range of surface floating aerators very important to our catalogue of aeration products.
A Floating Aerator is probably the more traditional style of aerator that you'll find in many locations around the world. These sort of aerators are simple, floating units that propel water into the air with very little restriction from the nozzles. This means you get high volumes of surface circulated, crashing water. It's at the stage where water collides that the oxygen is transferred to the water and becomes dissolved oxygen, known as DO.
Pond Aeration with increased performance and reduced cost
We have been working hard to find a range of floating aerators that are suited to the demands made by many of our customers and will aerate their ponds or lakes. A good aerator needs to offer the following:-
- High performance and flow rates
- Reliability and low maintenance
- Reduced blockages
- Product longevity
- Reduced running costs
Well the good news is that we supply a range of floating aerators that meet all of the above requirements with staggering results;
- High Performance - with flow rates set at 90,000 litres at just 750 watts, this is 50,000 litres more per hour than our competitors with the same 750 watt motor rating.
- Reliability / Longevity - all of our floating pond aerators come complete with 2 years Warranty and offer high end drives, using environmentally safe oil filled motors that extend the life of the aerator well beyond the normal limits, we have seen installed and maintained floating aerator units still running after 10 years.
- Reduced Blockages - Many of the cheaper floating aerators on the market still use traditional pumps to transfer water, this means narrow chambers and fine grills, which are easy to block. This is not the case with our range of floating aerators, which have larger grills with increased surface areas to reduce suction flows, coupled with the very same technology as used in our high end fountains, which means no jamming
- Reduced Running Costs - There's no longer a need for large, inefficient motors that burn erergy and move very little water, up to date motor technology now means vastly increased performance and high transfer water flows without the electric bill racing out of control.