Oxymax pond aerators are a great aeration solution for your pond
The Oxymax pond aerator is the best solution for water quality problems in ponds and lakes. Oxymax pond aerators are the perfect aeration systems when no fountain spray pattern is required. These silent, vertical mixers are environmentally friendly and will not disturb the aquatic landscape, but will do a fantastic job of aerating your pond or lake.
Oxymax Aeration systems work from the base of the pond. This type of aerator is entirely submerged in the pond, out of sight and it operates silently as well. They couple electric motors to a propeller water transport system, so the water from the base of the pond, and particularly oxygen-depleted water, moves rapidly towards the surface. This oxygen-depleted water absorbs oxygen as it quickly spreads over the pond and then returns down through the destratified layers, giving equal distribution of oxygenated water throughout your pond or lake.
Key features of Oxymax pond aerators
- Available in (½ - 5HP) models
- Come with 2-year warranty on (½ HP)
- Come with 3-year warranty on (1 - 5HP)
- Single and three phase motor options
- Completely submerged in the base of the pond
- Entirely hidden and silent
- Motor housing is stainless steel
- Light weight and small making them highly mobile
- Easily transferable for spot problems
- Perfect for fish compounds, as the pond is kept open all year round (where applicable) and it also eradicates winter fish deaths
- Zero feasible freeze damage as the aerator is totally immersed
- For lifetime durability, immersed motor and seals are lubricated by non-toxic food grade oil
- Simply adapts to any pond 2.5' to 20' deep
- Low-profile float fitted below the pond waterline
- Good quality
- The Components of the Oxymax aeration system are made from stainless steel
- All components are CE recognised for safety
- Certified by UL & CUL
Oxymax pond aerator sizes
General rule of thumb:
- You need 1hp per surface acre but you can increase the number of units for ponds with restricted circulation and/or critical nutritional load conditions.
We supply an extensive range of pond aeration systems including AquaAir and Oxymax pond aerators and our installation services are available to domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about pond aerators, fountains and lighting and our pond management services please email [email protected], call 0800 3891990.