It’s important to have a management scheme in place as soon as construction of your commercial feature pond is completed. So, once we’ve helped you through the planning and construction, it doesn’t stop there. Heathland Aquatic Engineering’s management team will continue to help you with your pond management for as long as you wish.
Heathland Aquatic Engineering also offers its management services to any existing commercial feature ponds not just those we’ve designed and constructed previously.
Why is a commercial feature pond management service a good idea?
Over a period of time, without an adequate management scheme, the appearance and water quality of a commercial feature pond can decline. At Heathland Group we offer a more than adequate management service for any commercial feature ponds. We aim to ensure your commercial pond stays beautiful and continues to draw in and please your clients.
Heathland Aquatic Engineering’s management services
HeathlandAquatic Engineering focuses on all aspects of commercial feature pond management such as;
- Timing of all works carried out, i.e. consideration of wildlife
- Risk assessment on ponds before management is undertaken
- Water and bank-side vegetation management and planting requirements
- Water pollution and general water quality
- Sediment analysis and removal
- Water feature supply and installation such as waterfall systems, pumps and fountains
- Water aeration to improve water clarity and oxygen levels
- Cracked or punctured lining
- Creating a balanced pond ecology
At Heathland Aquatic Engineering we have a team of highly trained professionals who can establish an effective management routine to help your commercial feature pond flourish and look beautiful all year round.
We supply all the necessary equipment for your commercial feature pond construction project and our services to commercial clients throughout Norfolk, Suffolk, Essex and throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our products or information about pond and water feature management, wildlife habitat and pond creation, pond refurbishment or fishery and consultancy services, please email email@example.com or call 0800 3891990.