The use of plastic piling will provide a stable and low cost alternative to any steel piling product. This makes it ideal for temporary shoring requirements during any civil engineering projects such as the construction of bridges, tunnels, drainage systems, manholes and a whole host of other uses.
This corrugated design provides a unique solution with additional strength but it is also much lighter and easier to handle than traditional steel. This therefore means cheaper to transport to site and the risk of sparking is totally eliminated because it’s made from uPVC.
For the full specifications of the Trench Pile material, click here.
Trench Pile Applications
The primary use of the trench sheet pile is for any civil construction site temporary shoring, ground support and trench work. Ideally suited to ground workers and utilities to provide a safe working environment in various excavations.
Benefits to using Plastic Piling;
- Does not rot or rust
- Manufactured from recycled plastic
- Has no risk from sparking
- Manufactured in the UK by ourselves, so reduces the environmental impact of the cost of transport
- Maintains its original appearance over time
- Not affected by salt water
- Resistant to the majority of chemicals
- Resistant to rodent and marine borer attack
- Can be easily cut or bored
- Maintenance free
- Lighter than steel, so easier to handle and transport
- Available in a number of colours
- Has the ability to create curved walls and a 90º corner pile is available
We supply Trench Plastic Pile products for pond, lake, river and canal banks and full installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about Trench Plastic Pile products or pond and lake maintenance, bank erosion protection for lakes, ponds and rivers or our fishery and consultancy services, please email email@example.com, call 0800 3891990.