The Standard Z pile is a medium strength product with the versatility to be configured in two main formats. This Z-ribbed format will cover a little more ground and has a shallower front-on profile.
Z piles interlock on wall extremities this unique structure will provide a solid web connecting the two flanges.
This product is extremely versatile and installation is relatively easy, this product is very similar to some steel piles. If its a lower cost, reliable structure you require then Plastic piling provides a worthy solution in many situations. Some examples of the Plastic piles maybe bridge construction, drainage systems, manholes and tunnels.
Note that when these piles are used in the Z-ribbed format it is also stronger than the existing standard pile, this makes it very suitable for installations where the clean look of plastic piling can be seen.
For the full specifications of the Standard Z Pile material, click here.
Z-ribbed piling is predominantly used in retaining and floodwall applications where the bending strength will govern design and no deflection (swing) between sheets is required.
Benefit to using Plastic Piling;
- Does not rot or rust
- Manufactured from recycled plastic
- Has no risk from sparking
- Manufactured in the UK by ourselves, so reduces the environmental impact of the cost of transport
- Maintains its original appearance over time
- Not affected by salt water
- Resistant to the majority of chemicals
- Resistant to rodent and marine borer attack
- Can be easily cut or bored
- Maintenance free
- Lighter than steel, so easier to handle and transport
- Has a clean, consistent appearance
- Available in a number of colours
- Has the ability to create curved walls and a 90º corner pile is available
We supply Standard Z Plastic Pile products for pond, lake, river and canal banks and full installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about Standard Z Plastic Pile products or pond and lake maintenance, bank erosion protection for lakes, ponds and rivers or our fishery and consultancy services, please email email@example.com, call 0800 3891990.