Now we are able to bring standard piling to a new level with a choice of two great products. Both of these products are medium strength pile products and come as as standard box format or a z-ribbed format.
Installation is simple and the strength of this pile comes from inserting every other pile the opposite way round, the sheets are then configured into a box format.
This pile configuration creates a more traditional pile profile and extreme strength.
For the full specifications of the Standard Pile material, click here.
Standards Plastic Pile Applications
This is the option we would recommend for a stronger and deeper solution, the box format is the choice for total engineered solutions.
Benefit to using Plastic Piling;
- Does not rot or rust
- Manufactured from recycled plastic
- Has no risk from sparking
- Manufactured in the UK by ourselves, so reduces the environmental impact of the cost of transport
- Maintains its original appearance over time
- Not affected by salt water
- Resistant to the majority of chemicals
- Resistant to rodent and marine borer attack
- Can be easily cut or bored
- Maintenance free
- Lighter than steel, so easier to handle and transport
- Has a clean, consistent appearance
- Available in a number of colours
- Has the ability to create curved walls and a 90º corner pile is available
We supply Standard Plastic Pile products for pond, lake, river and canal banks and full installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about Standard Plastic Pile products or pond and lake maintenance, bank erosion protection for lakes, ponds and rivers or our fishery and consultancy services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 3891990.