This product is very similar in its appearance to some of the most popular steel sheet piles seen on many projects across the country. But this plastic piling pan pile sheet is extremely versatile and is a great product to install. As with all the other plastic pile products, pan piling materials may also provide a lower cost solution to the standard steel piling used in many temporary works situations met during the civil engineering construction projects.
This product is also stronger than any existing plastic Standard Pile when used in the ‘Z-Ribbed’ configuration. Its tidy design is very suitable for installations where visual appearance is of upmost importance and the clean look of Plastic Piling can be seen.
For the full specifications of the Full Pan Pile material, click here.
Full Pan Pile Applications;
It’s a perfect product to use in bank retention and the restoration for our countries riverbanks, streams, ponds, lakes and reservoirs. It also offers a ideal solution to fish farm bank reinforcement, inland marina and waterway walls and banks. This is the ideal product to resolve any banking and retaining issues and will not let you down.
Seen everywhere for trench shoring, plastic full pan pile offers a super lightweight, extremely cost effective option. Because it’s always much cheaper than the heavy steel alternative, our plastic full pan pile can be left in situ after work has been completed.
Benefit to using Plastic Piling;
- Does not rot or rust
- Manufactured from recycled plastic
- Has no risk from sparking
- Manufactured in the UK by ourselves, so reduces the environmental impact of the cost of transport
- Maintains its original appearance over time
- Not affected by salt water
- Resistant to the majority of chemicals
- Resistant to rodent and marine borer attack
- Can be easily cut or bored
- Maintenance free
- Lighter than steel, so easier to handle and transport
- Available in a number of colours
- Has the ability to create curved walls and a 90º corner pile is available
We supply Pan Plastic Pile products for pond, lake, river and canal banks and full installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about Pan Plastic Pile products or pond and lake maintenance, bank erosion protection for lakes, ponds and rivers or our fishery and consultancy services, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 3891990.