The design of this model allowed or unobstructed flows of water throughout the unit meaning that it increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the water the same as an aerator. But, you still get the stunning display pattern unlike an aerator.
The Select Series 2 Fountain is available in different configurations; Horizontal, Vertical and a Stationary. As well as having several power options including single phase and three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Titan Scepter Floating Lake Fountain
- High Strength Composite Pump Components.
- High Performance.
- Increased Suction Screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Cable length optional.
- Easy clean, high strength Composite Suction Screens.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Lightweight propellers for an increased motor life.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 Year Warranty with an optional 2 Year Warranty Extension.
Titan Scepter Floating Lake Fountain Installation
Heathland Fountains likes to ensure the everything we do is completed with fantastic outcomes, which is why we offer all our customers a full installation service.
This can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation
- Anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the following two techniques shown below;
The Titan Scepter Floating Lake Fountain Maintenance
So that your fountain continue to run to the beautiful specifications you desire for years to come we can offer a winterising and servicing package. We also have a fully equipped service center on hand for any repair, servicing and maintenance of all units supplied by ourselves that you may require.
We can supply fountain equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products, water management or lake and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990