The internal design of this unit produces unobstructed flows throughout. this means that not only will you get this powerful eye-catching pattern but it will increase the dissolved oxygen levels within the water with the same power of that of an aerator. Due to the increased water volume passing through the nozzles the display is even thicker and extremely sturdy meaning there will be less distortion from wind drift on the pattern unlike finer displays.
Titan Quad Floating Lake Fountain Maintenance
A good maintenance regime is important in ensuring that your investment continues to dazzle and stun for years to come. This is why we offer a winterising and servicing package to all of our clients. Using our fully equipped service centre we can provide anything you may need from general maintenance and servicing to repairs of all units supplied by ourselves and those by other companies.
Features and Benefits of the Titan Quad Floating Lake Fountain
- High Strength Composite Pump Components.
- High Performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength Composite Suction Screens.
- Increased Suction Screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Optional 2 Year Warranty Extension
Titan Quad Floating Lake Fountain Installation
The Titan Range is available has three different configurations you can choose from;
The Titan single phase units are only available in particular Kw sizes. The three phase however is available in all unit sizes.
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation, anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the following two techniques shown below;
We can supply fountains and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.