The Titan Geyser is ideal for anyone wishing to make a drastic statement.
Due to the design of this fountain is has completely unobstructed flows throughout the unit meaning that is highly efficient in increasing the dissolved oxygen levels within the water whilst still producing this towering pattern.
The Titan Fountain is available in Horizontal, Vertical and a Stationary Configuration as well as having several power options including single phase and three phase.
Features and Benefits of the Titan Geyser Floating Lake Fountain
- High Strength Composite Pump Components.
- High Performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength Composite Suction Screens.
- Increased Suction Screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Optional 2 Year Warranty Extension
Titan Geyser Floating Lake Fountain Installation
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation, anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the following two techniques shown below;
Titan Geyser Floating Lake Fountain Maintenance
At Heathland Aquatic Engineering we want to help you care for your investment and get many years of enjoyment out of your fountain which is why we also offer a winterising and servicing package to ensure you can enjoy your water feature for many years. We have a fully equipped service centre for the repair, servicing and maintenance of all units supplied by ourselves and other companies.
We can supply fountains and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.