The Titan Cascade Pattern uses a specialised, pattern specific upper tube which induces a greater flow rate than the pump produces. this enables the fountain to produces a very heavy pine tree like pattern.
Due to the increased flow of water moving throughout this fountain it increases the dissolved oxygen levels within the water fantastical whilst still having this obviously stunning pattern.
The Titan Cascade Floating Lake Fountain Maintenance
We have a fully equipped service centre for the repair, servicing and maintenance of all units supplied by ourselves and other companies.
At Heathland Aquatic Engineering we want to help you care for your investment and get many years of enjoyment out of your fountain which is why we also offer a winterising and servicing package to ensure you can enjoy your water feature for many years!
Features and Benefits of the Titan Cascade Floating Lake Fountain
- High Strength Composite Pump Components.
- High Performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength Composite Suction Screens.
- Increased Suction Screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 Year Warranty.
- Optional 2 Year Warranty Extension
The Titan Cascade Floating Lake Fountain Installation
The Titan single phase units are only available with certain Kw models. The three horse power units however are available on all model sizes.
The Titan Fountain is available in three configurations;
- Stationary Configuration
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation, anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the following two techniques shown below;
We can supply fountains and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.