The Select Series 2 Triple Tier Pattern as the name suggests is made up of three tiers, the lowest tier produces a heavy, low fan, followed by the middle tier which again produces a heavy fan pattern but with a smaller diameter. The centre steam is a thick, slightly fanned geyser styled stream shooting straight up.
If you require something bigger than this then we have our Titan Range and our Bespoke designs for that something extra special.
Due to the large volume of water that passes through this unit with an unobstructed flow the pattern is much heavier and thicker meaning not only does it increase the dissolved oxygen levels within the water to the same quality as an aerator but you get a beautiful pattern which is not as affected by wind distortion as some of the finer displays.
The Select Series 2, Triple Tier Floating Lake Fountain Maintenance
We want to help you with your investment as much as we can so you can continue to enjoy it for years to come. This is why we offer a winterising and servicing package. at Heathland Aquatic Engineering we have a thoroughly equipped servicing centre for all your repair, servicing and maintenance needs.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength Composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension
Select Series 2, Triple Tier Floating Lake Fountain Installation
The Select Series 2 Fountain is available in Horizontal, Vertical and a Stationary Configuration as well as having several power options including single phase and three phase.
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation, anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the following two techniques shown below;
We can supply fountains and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products please email [email protected]eathlandaquaticengineering.co.uk or call 0800 3891990.