This type of fountains pattern is ideal when a minimal surface pattern is required but a high oxygen transfer rate is preferred and water health is the primary reason for the need for a lake fountain.
The Select Series 2 Torrent lake fountain is a great choice if you want the environmental benefits of a lake fountain without the large display. This particular model is available in sizes ranging from 0.75Kw units to 2.2Kw units.
The Torrent lake fountains is one of the best available for increasing dissolved oxygen levels in the water of a lake. Like all our fountains, it has an unobstructed flow through the unit, which means it has a higher volume of water passing through it per second than most fountains giving maximum aeration.
The Select Series 2 Torrent Fountain is available in horizontal, vertical and also stationary configuration and there are several power options available, including single phase and three phase.
The Select Series 2, Torrent Floating Lake Fountain Maintenance
At Heathland Aquatic Engineering we want to help you care for your investment and get many years of display and aeration out of your fountain, so we also offer a fountain winterising and servicing package to ensure you can enjoy your water feature for many years to come. We have a fully supplied service centre for the repair, servicing and maintenance of all fountain units supplied by ourselves and by other companies.
- High strength composite pump components.
- High performance.
- Lightweight propellers for increased motor life.
- Easy clean, high strength Composite suction screens.
- Increased suction screens available on vertical units to increase the suction area.
- Optional cable length.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your fountain and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 3 year warranty.
- Optional 2 year warranty extension
Select Series 2, Torrent Floating Lake Fountain Installation
We offer a full installation service for all our fountain equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Fountain installation, anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the techniques shown below;
We can supply fountains and our fountains installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.