This fountain is a full circle, two-tiered pattern with multi-point center formation. Available in different motors versions;
1. All nozzles are interchangeable meaning you can change pattern design without the need to change the entire unit.
2. Low profile design to keep the fountain concealed, complete with recessed housing for LED and RGBW specialist lighting.
3. High quality engineered moulded impeller.
4. Intake screen and all metal parts made from high quality Stainless Steel.
5. Oil cooled motors exclusive to the Aquamaster range of fountains and aerators constructed of high quality Stainless Steel.
6. Special quick disconnect underwater safe
7. ALC or Aqualock Connections
8. High Density floats constructed of polyethylene
9. Sturdy cart design constructed of high quality Stainless Steel
10. Customisable LED lighting
11. Floatation tyres for ease of dry handling
We offer a specialist installation service for all our fountain equipment, this includes full cabling, control panel installation and setup of the fountain in your chosen waterbody. There are two main ways to install these units using the following two techniques shown below;
We can supply Aquamaster's fountains and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountain or aeration products or lake construction, lake maintenance, lake design, water management or fishery and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.