Discover the power & beauty of the Masters Series of fountains by Aqua Master. These revolutionary fountains are available in a wide range of spray patterns. All Masters Series (except Captiva & Kiawah) are interchangeable and provide you with the power to alter their spray patterns.
This flexibility offers you the ability to form dazzling waterscapes with better water quality.
- Basic Flow Patterns
- Straightened Flow Patterns
- Adjustable Straightened Flow Patterns
- Specialty Patterns
Key Features of Masters Series Fountains
Aqua Master's Masters Series Fountains are designed and engineered for superior performance, longevity and backed by the industry’s finest pledge. This series is simple to install and maintain with a large variety of models and voltages to decide from to help you attain your aesthetics goal and providing essential aeration for your lake or pond
- Available in (½ - 10HP) models
- More than thirty spray patterns
- Simple assembly and installation
- Available in design types of vertical, horizontal and cart (7½ – 10HP)
- Available in all voltages, 50Hz and 60Hz (International 60 Hz and 50 Hz do not ship with control panel)
- Fountains with control panel, specific underwater rated power cable and lighting
- All stainless steel (no plastic parts)
- Total Component CE Recognised for safety
- Certified by UL & cUL
- Energy efficient oil-cooled motors and service-friendly
- Comes with a user-friendly cable disconnect, Aqua Lock Connector (ALC) on (½ – 5HP) models
- Galvanized control panel
- Comes with custom panel configuration
We can supply Aquamaster's fountains and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our fountains or our aeration products, lake construction, lake maintenance, lake design, water management or fishery and consultancy services, please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.