Creating beauty with water using the very best in lake fountain technology.
Fountains are a great way to improve the visual appeal of any lake, whether you’re running a Public park, hotel, golf course or a you just want a grand display in a city centre. We have everything you need for a beautiful fountain display.
Using a floating lake fountain has many benefits over the traditional pump systems that are generally mounted on the bottom of a lake bed. Debris is always a problem, with things becoming caught in standard pumps and causing the them to overheat and malfunction. With our range of lake fountains there’s less suction and your display fountain will run 24/7 without loosing its height. Ultimately this will also reduce the requirement for maintenance and again reduce running costs.
Our floating lake fountains are beyond a simple pump with a float and display nozzle, they are specially designed units with a clear passageway through the pump and propellers, meaning no blockages or stalling of the pump. The latest technology now offers improved power efficiency and they all come complete with high specification oil filled motors that greatly extend motor life. Many of our long-term customers that have been benefiting from the maintenance programmes we provide have fountains that are still running well after 0 years.
Combine Lake Aeration with your fountain, increase performance and reduce costs.
The demand for quality products is high and we only ever want to return to a smiling customer so reliability is the key. Here are some of the items to consider when buying your fountain, are you getting these from your choice of supplier?
- High performance and flow rates.
- Reliability and low maintenance.
- Reduced blockages.
- Product longevity.
- Reduced running costs.
- A warranty that’s guaranteed.
Our fountains tick all the boxes including:
- High Performance – High flow rates and staggering performance are always one of the priorities, in most circumstances our units are being installed for both visual appeal and to aid in aerating the lake. This means high flow rates are a must but reduced running costs must also be one of the main considerations. We have worked hard to create the perfect balance.
- Reliability / Longevity – All of the floating lake fountains come complete with 3 years warranty but you can extend this another 2 years. The design of the fountains has always been based around using high end drives with environmentally safe, oil filled motors that extend the life of the fountain well beyond the normal limits. We have seen installed and maintained units still running after 10 years.
- Reduced Blockages – Many of the cheaper floating lake fountains on the market still use traditional centrifugal pumps to transfer water, this means narrow chambers and fine grills that are easy to block. With our range of fountains you will never see a centrifugal pump, we have larger grills with increased surface areas to reduce suction flows coupled with technology to stop debris jamming.
- Reduced Running Costs -You no longer need large, inefficient motors that burn power and move very little water. Our fountains use the latest motor technology and this means vastly increased performance and high transfer water flows without the electric bill racing out of control.