Aerators are an effective, natural, environmentally safe solution to the problems of algae build-up, aquatic weeds, bottom sludge and unpleasant odours in lakes and ponds. The Ultimax Aeration System is the best solution for water quality problems when no fountain spray pattern or compressor is desired. This series of aerators provides horizontal circulation of water and oxygen beneath the surface with no visible display or pattern.
Run by the distinctive immersed electric motor, the actual specifically designed propeller circulates water directionally. The Ultimax Aeration System is available in different versions such as:
1. Available as a Mixer or Aspirator.
2. Surface floating options and base mount to the bed of the waterbody.
3. Low-profile float fitted below waterline of the pond or lake.
4. Shrouded propeller produces greater circulation.
5. Rugged, heavy-duty stainless steel quality.
6. Adjustable attack angle for greatest performance.
7. Components of Ultimax made from stainless steel.
8. High Density floats constructed of polyethylene.
9. Can easily work within a pond of 2′ depth
10. Site specific with maximum influence zone
We offer a specialist installation service for all our aeration equipment, this includes full cabling, control panel installation and setup of the aerator in your chosen lake or reservoir.
We can supply a huge range of aeration equipment and our aerator installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products or lake construction, lake maintenance, lake design, water management or fishery and consultancy services, please email email@example.com or call 0800 3891990.