Moving water and aeration is a crucial part of keeping a lake in good condition this is why our range of surface floating aerators is so important to our catalogue of aeration products.
A Floating Aerator is probably the most traditional style of aerator which you find in many locations around the world, simple, floating units which shoot water into the air with very little restriction from nozzles which mean you get high volumes of surface circulated, crashing water. It’s at the stage where water collides that the oxygen is transferred to the water and becomes dissolved oxygen, known as DO.
Lake Aeration with increased performance and reduced cost.
We have been working hard to find a range of Floating Lake Aerators which are suited to the demands seen in the many applications we apply our range, the following demands needed to be met;
- High performance and flow rates.
- Reliability and low maintenance.
- Reduced blockages.
- Product longevity.
- Reduced running costs.
Heathland Aquatic Engineering have made sure that we meet all of these requirements with amazing results;
- High Performance – with flow rates set at 90,000 litres at just 750 watts, this is 50,000 litres more per hour than our competitors with the same 750 watt motor rating.
- Reliability / Longevity – all of the Floating Lake Aerators come complete with 2 years Warranty and offer high end drives using environmentally safe oil filled motors which extends the life well beyond the normal limits, we have seen installed and maintained units still running after 10 years.
- Reduced Blockages – Many of the cheaper Floating Aerators still use traditional pumps to transfer water, this means narrow chambers and fine grills which are easy to block. These are now gone, we have larger grills with increased surface areas to reduce suction flows coupled with the very same technology as used in our high end fountains which means no jamming.
- Reduced Running Costs – No longer a need for large, inefficient motors which burn power and move very little water, up to date motor technology now means vastly increased performance and high transfer water flows without the electric bill racing out of control.