Welcome to Heathland Group
Heathland Group is a company, specialising in aquatic engineering for inland water bodies including, lakes, reservoirs, canals and rivers.
Heathland Group is based in Norfolk but provides many of its services throughout Suffolk, Essex, Kent, Cambridgeshire and Lincolnshire, as well as operating throughout the UK's major cities such as London, Birmingham and Manchester. The company also operates as far up as Scotland and sometimes Europe and further afield. Heathland Group specialises in supply and installation of fountain and aerators, pontoon and docking systems for rivers, canals, marinas and lakes, decking and fencing, piling and water surveys.
Our aquatic engineering services include the following:
- Floating pontoons for sale and hire.
- Fountain and aeration equipment for sale and hire
- Supply and installation of fountains and aerators throughout the UK and Europe.
- Waterfall pumps
- Fountain lighting
- Bespoke fountain and aerator designs
- Plastic and timber piling
- This can be supplied and installed in Norfolk and supplied nationwide.
- Bathymetric and hydrographic surveys.
- Single-beam dual frequency surveys for assessing water quanity to sediment levels within any water body.
- Multi-beam imaging for locating sunken boats, hidden features or general mapping of waterways.
Our team of highly qualified, experienced and dedicated staff is made from some of the country’s top environmental consultants and engineers who can help with a variety of aquatic engineering issues and supply first class pontoons, docking, decking, fencing and fountains and aerators and advise on installation and the best products for your requirements. Contact us on 0800 3891990 or email us at [email protected].