The Torrent Fishery Aerator is one of the best products available for keeping your fishery healthy and beautiful. It comes in a variety of unit size so there is something to suit everyones needs no matter how big or how small. The smallest version of this unit moves 90,000 litres per hour!
Unit is available in single phase / 230 volt only.
The Torrent Fishery Aerator Features and Benefits
- Evolution -Water display 300m (h) x 700mm (dia.)
- SS2 - Water display sizes vary from Kw unit size.
- Simple Plug and Play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 Year Warranty with installation package / 1 Year Warranty for self installation.
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and setup
- Aerator installation, anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the following two techniques shown below;
The Torrent Floating Fishery Aerator Maintenance
We have a fully equipped service centre for the repair, servicing and maintenance of all units supplied by ourselves and other companies. We also offer a winterising and servicing package should you wish to make sure your investment runs for years to come.
We can supply aerators and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.