Why do you need aeration for your fishery?
Moving water is important for keeping the ecological balance of your fishery. We have a wide range of floating fishery aerators so there is guaranteed to be something for everyone. The more traditional style of a floating aerator is more than likely the most popular of all aeration models. these simple floating units which propel water into the air with very little restriction from the nozzles have high volumes of surface circulated crashing water. The stage where the water collides is when the oxygen is then transferred to that water and becomes dissolved oxygen.
Fishery Aeration with minimal cost and unbelievable performance
Heathland Aquatic Engineering have made sure we are able to provide a large range of fishery aerators so that we have something to suit any requirements.
All of our units do have certain things in common however as we believe they should all meet certain demands. For example;
- High performance and flow rates.
- Reliability and low maintenance.
- Reduced blockages.
- Product longevity.
- Reduced running costs.
Well, we took it upon ourselves to not only achieve these but surpass them and were met with astonishing results;
- High Performance – with flow rates set at 90,000 litres at just 750 watts, this is 50,000 litres more per hour than our competitors with the same 750 watt motor rating.
- Reliability / Longevity – all of the Floating Fishery Aerators come complete with 2 years Warranty and offer high end drives using environmentally safe oil filled motors which extends the life well beyond the normal limits, we have seen installed and maintained units still running after 10 years.
- Reduced Blockages – Many of the cheaper Floating Aerators still use traditional pumps to transfer water, this means narrow chambers and fine grills which are easy to block. These are now gone, we have larger grills with increased surface areas to reduce suction flows coupled with the very same technology as used in our high end fountains which means no jamming.
- Reduced Running Costs – No longer a need for large, inefficient motors which burn power and move very little water, up to date motor technology now means vastly increased performance and high transfer water flows without the electric bill racing out of control.