Why do you need aeration for your fishery?
Moving water is important for keeping the ecological balance of your fishery. When water is still and motionless it can become stagnant and the water quality suffers.
Floating fishery aerators with something for everyone
We have a wide selection of floating fishery aerators so there's guaranteed to be something for everyone in our range. The traditional floating aerator is the most popular of all aeration models and these simple floating aeration until propel water into the air with very little restriction from the nozzles. They provide high volumes of surface circulated crashing water and it's at the stage the water collides that oxygen is transferred to it and this becomes dissolved oxygen.
Fishery Aeration with minimal cost and unbelievable performance
Heathland Aquatic Engineering can provide a large range of fishery aerators so that we have something to suit any requirements, however complex and we can even create bespoke aeration systems if that's what you need for your fishery.
All of our aerators have certain things in common however, as we believe they should all meet certain demands. For example;
- High performance and flow rates.
- Reliability and low maintenance.
- Reduced blockages.
- Product longevity.
- Reduced running costs.
Our range of aerators meets the criteria we set ourselves, as detailed here;
- High Performance - with flow rates set at 90,000 litres at just 750 watts, this is 50,000 litres more per hour than our competitors with the same 750 watt motor rating.
- Reliability / Longevity - all of the Floating Fishery Aerators come complete with 2 years Warranty and offer high end drives using environmentally safe oil filled motors which extends the life well beyond the normal limits, we have seen installed and maintained units still running after 10 years.
- Reduced Blockages - Many of the cheaper Floating Aerators still use traditional pumps to transfer water, this means narrow chambers and fine grills which are easy to block. These are now gone, we have larger grills with increased surface areas to reduce suction flows coupled with the very same technology as used in our high end fountains which means no jamming.
- Reduced Running Costs - No longer a need for large, inefficient motors which burn power and move very little water, up to date motor technology now means vastly increased performance and high transfer water flows without the electric bill racing out of control.