The AirPro diffused fishery aerator is the most efficient on todays market for all scales of waterbody. These are a very strong, industrial grade and reliable diffused air aerators which are designed to produce large volumes of air 365 days of the year. Designed to run 24/7 and require servicing only once every two years to keep performance at a good level they are a good choice for the organisation looking to produce high performance combined with sensible running costs.
The AirPro is available in a single diffuser version all the way up to the 6 diffuser unit which is the largest in this range of diffused aerators.
The compressors are oil free and are available in single phase / 230 volt only.
Features and Benefits of the AirPro Diffused fishery Aerator
- Hi specification diffused air system.
- Very Low operating costs compared to industry standard floating aerators.
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth.
- No electrical components required in the waterbody.
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and low maintenance.
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- Self weighted Air Tubing.
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available.
- 2 Year Warranty on the compressors.
- 15 Year warranty on the Self Weighted Air Tubing and Compressor enclosure.
AirPro Diffused fishery Aerator installation
Heathland Aquatic Engineering are happy to offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment to all of our clients, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel setup
- Aerator installation
We can supply aerators and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.