High Performance Aeration for Canals
The Hydromax and Volcano II series are ideal aerators when a high performance system with a low profile is required. This aerator series produces amazing aeration results due to its high rpm pumping rates and oxygen transfer capabilities.
The Hydromax Aerator series features Volcano II’s high volume performance with a conical display pattern. Hydromax is based on two types of aerators that are ideal for canals;
- Available in (½ - 5½HP) models
- Easy installation in your canal
- Required depth is three feet (½HP operating depth is 2')
- Works in deeper depths with optional float mounted deep water intake
- Produces an erupting boil
- All stainless steel components
- Good quality
- Optional night glow LED lighting systems for all models
- Low profile float
- Comes with an exclusive underwater cable disconnect, Aqua Lock Connector (ALC)
- Motor housing of stainless steel
- Energy efficient oil-cooled motor 1725 RPM
- CE Recognised night glow LED lighting systems
- Certified by UL & cUL
Shasta Water Aerator
The Shasta aerator is the sister to the Etna aerator. This aerator keeps a lower profile with simple elegance whilst providing great aeration in your lake or reservoir. Add lighting and the Shasta aerator positively shines at night.
Volcano II Water Aerator
Heathland Aquatic Engineering Installation Services
With all of our floating canal aerators we offer a specialist installation package which includes full cabling, control panel set up and installation and set up of the aerator in the canal. There are two main techniques our team use when installing the floating surface canal aerators which can be seen below;
We can supply aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our canal aeration products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.