Effective floating aeration for canals
The Torrent canal aerator is the most effective floating reservoir aerator on the aeration market. This aerator allows unrestricted flow of water through the unit and even the smallest unit moves 90,000 litres per hour, making it a great choice for a canal.
Unit is available in single phase / 230 volt only.
Maintaining the Torrent canal aerator
At Heathland Aquatic Engineering we want to ensure that your investment continues to function to the best of its capabilities for years to come, therefore, we offer our clients a winterising and servicing package. We have a fully stocked servicing centre for all your aerator's maintenance, servicing and repair needs.
Features of the Torrent canal aerator
- Evolution-water display 300m (h) x 700mm (dia.)
- SS2-water display sizes vary depending on Kw unit size
- Simple plug and play operation.
- Low operating costs.
- Will operate in a minimum water depth of 510mm.
- Also available as a fixed unit / non floating.
- Very reliable, no maintenance motor.
- Optional cable length.
- Ships in one box / site installation available.
- Controllers available complete with full timer control for your aerator and lighting.
- Customisable LED lighting optional.
- 2 year warranty with installation package / 1 year warranty for self installation.
We offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment, this can include the following options;
- Full cabling and trenching
- Control panel installation and set-up
- Aerator installation, anchor installation
There are two main ways to install these units using the following two techniques shown below;
We can supply canal aerators and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our canal aeration products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.