Every managed body of water must have a reliable aeration solution in place to keep the water healthy. Superior aeration and de-stratification is essential for canals that:
AquaAir diffused aeration systems are a perfect choice for aeration in canals. These aeration units offer low power consumption compared to traditional style aerators and don’t need electrical components in the canal.
Aqua Air provides canals with high end aeration, circulation and de-stratification. They use bottom fitted diffusers so that dissolved oxygen (DO) levels increase throughout the entire water column in the canal. The diffusers employ a fine micro-bubble technology that gives the highest diffuser oxygen transfer rate (OTR) possible. The micro-bubbles bring water from the canal floor to the surface, where atmospheric oxygen is absorbed and is then transferred throughout the water column. This process creates a circulating flow of water and helps prevent thermal stratification (layers involving different temperatures inside the water).
The diffusers are linked via self-weighted super sink air tubing to an innovative cylindrical shape enclosure that contains a compressor (there are four sizes of compressor). (1/3 – 1HP) ranged system sizes; operate with (1 – 6) diffusers.
1. Enclosure housing of stainless steel.
2. Heavy-duty cooling fan circulates air around the compressor.
3. Hasp latch of stainless steel.
4. Availability off ground mount and post mount.
5. Stainless steel cover and hardware with limited lifetime warranty.
6. Easy internal accessibility.
7. Selection of enclosure colours available.
8. High density floats constructed of polyethylene.
9. Can easily work within a 2′ depth
10. Site specific with maximum influence zone
High performance membrane diffuser technology for canals
We supply an extensive range of aeration systems for canals including AquaAir and AirPro and our installation services are available to domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about canal aerators, fountains and lighting and our canal management services please email email@example.com, call 0800 3891990.