Effective aeration for canals
The AirPro diffused canal aerator is one of the most effective models for canal aeration on the market today. Heathland Aquatic Engineering can provide AirPro systems in various sizes, the smallest being a single diffuser unit and the largest being our 6 diffuser unit system. These aerators are extremely robust, reliable and are designed to produce large volumes of air in the canal throughout the year.
These AirPro canal aeration units incorporate an innovative design meaning they only require servicing once every 2 years even when running 24/7. They are extremely popular when aeration is required that incorporates sensible running costs with an effective aeration outcome.
The compressors on AirPro aerators are oil free and are available in single phase / 230 volt only.
Features and Benefits of the AirPro diffused reservoir aerator
- Hi-specification diffused air system.
- Very low operating costs compared to industry standard floating aerators.
- Will operate in very shallow water and at depth.
- No electrical components required in the water body.
- Very reliable, low running costs, virtually silent and low maintenance.
- Manifolds constructed of brass and stainless for winter operation. (most of the competitions units are plastic)
- Self installation or site installation available.
- No loud water movement or splashing.
- Self weighted air tubing.
- 304mm diffuser tube length or standard 228mm dia. disc diffusers available.
- Oil free compressors - available in single phase/230 volt.
- 2 year warranty on the compressors.
- 15 year warranty on the self weighted air tubing and compressor enclosure
AirPro diffused reservoir aerator installation
Our clients happiness is important to us and we know that having a professional take care of everything keeps them happy, so we offer a full installation service for all our aeration equipment, including the following options;
- Full cabling
- Control panel installation
- Control panel set-up
- Aerator installation
Heathland Aquatic Engineering servicing centre
We have a fully equipped service centre for the repair, servicing and maintenance of all units supplied by ourselves, available to our clients.
We can supply aerators and our aerator installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products please email [email protected] or call 0800 3891990.