The Volcano II & Hydromax Series aerators are the ideal aeration selection when a high performance, lower profile, floating surface aerator is desired. This aerator series produces amazing aeration results due to their high GPM pumping rates and oxygen transfer capabilities.
The Hydromax aerator series features Volcano II’s high volume performance with a conical display pattern. Hydromax is based on two types of aerators;
- Available in (½ – 5½HP) models
- Easy installation
- Required depth is three feet (½HP operating depth is 2′)
- Works in deeper depths with optional float mounted deep water intake
- Produces an erupting boil
- All stainless steel components
- Good quality
- Optional night glow LED lighting systems for all models
- Low profile float
- Comes with an exclusive underwater cable disconnect, Aqua Lock Connector (ALC)
- Motor housing of stainless steel
- Energy efficient oil-cooled motor 1725 RPM
- CE Recognised night glow LED lighting systems
- Certified by UL & cUL
Shasta Water Aerator
The Shasta aerator is the sister to the Etna aerator. This aerator keeps a lower profile with simple elegance whilst providing great aeration. Add lighting and the Shasta aerator positively shines at night.
Volcano II Water Aerator
The Volcano II aerator has a low profile surface eruption pattern produced by incredible pumping rates, which provides high oxygen transfer results. It is an ideal selection to get maximum aeration results with a floating surface aerator.
We offer a specialist installation service for all our aeration equipment, this includes full cabling, control panel installation and setup of the aerator in your chosen waterbody. There are two main ways to install these units using the following two techniques shown below;
We can supply Aquamaster’s aeration equipment and our installation services to both domestic and commercial clients throughout the United Kingdom. For more information and advice about any of our aeration products or lake construction, lake maintenance, lake design, water management or fishery and consultancy services, please email email@example.com or call 0800 3891990.